50 Followers! + Meet & Greet!

Hey Beauties!

It has only been a little over 1 month since I started my blog and I just hit 50 followers!!  I can’t believe how fast time has gone by.  It feels like it was just yesterday when I got my blog up and running!  I have already met so many kind people on here and can’t wait to meet more!

I wanted to post a quick THANK YOU, but also I want to use this as a time for others to share their blog!!

Post your link and what your blog is about! ❤

I am also thinking about doing a giveaway at 100 followers!!  What do you think?!

Thank you all again so much!! xo

signature

28 Comments Add yours

1. Yay! Congrats!!! ❤

Liked by 4 people

1. Thank you so much!! ❤

2. Shabri says:

Congratulations and hey many more to comeeee so cheer upp.. ❤

Liked by 4 people

1. I hope so!! Thanks! 😀

3. Laura says:

Congrats!!! Yes, many more to come xo

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much!! xo

Liked by 1 person

2. I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!! You will see the post tomorrow! ❤

1. Laura says:

Awe, that’s Awesome! Thank you so much xo

Liked by 2 people

2. Of course! You’re welcome! 😘

4. Jade Mayhead says:

That’s amazing, congratulations! I have met so many people, the blogging community is the best!
    I blog all about makeup, beauty and lifestyle things – http://www.jademayhead.co.uk
    I am looking forward to your future posts xo

Liked by 3 people

1. I agree!! Thank you! Can’t wait to read your posts! ❤

5. K.M. Sutton says:

Huge congrats! So excited for you!

I write about a little bit of everything, but mostly travel and fashion. ❤

Liked by 3 people

1. Love travel so much!! ♥️

6. V says:

Congrats on your first 50!!

Liked by 2 people

7. Congratulations Steph!

Liked by 2 people

8. Hello everyone! My name is Sarah June and I am a lifestyle blogger over at http://www.sarahjuneblog.com. I blog about a variety of topics from product and book reviews to recipes and travelling! I love finding new blogs to follow! ♡

Liked by 2 people

9. Congratulations you deserve it! Xx

Liked by 2 people

10. Pariya says:

Congratulations on reaching 50 followers! I just started blogging and it’s really inspiring when I see other new bloggers reaching great milestones 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much & good luck to you!! ☺️

11. Linda says:

Congrats! How did you do it? Ive just started mine but no traffic?

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks!! I just recommend posting daily and keeping within a specific subject.